Tradewest Appraisers Are Members of Canadian Personal Property Appraisal Group.
Keep abreast with Tradewest's auctions, liquidations, and more!
Absentee Bid Form
Download Absentee Bid Form
MACHINE SHOP & METAL FAB BUSINESS FOR IMMEDIATE SALE AS GOING CONCERN! - SOLD!
Tradewest successfully marketed and sold this business as a going concern in August 2012, with a new owner and vision for the future, freeing the owners to retire with a substantial retirement fund for the future.
Tradewest was appointed to seek a purchaser for this business, which has extensive ongoing relationships with forestry, manufacturing and other industries.
||Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
Last updated: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 11:42 PM Pacific Time
MAJOR MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT
- Imor engine lathe; 26” x 120”, 3” spindle bore
- TOS SN50B engine lathe; 20” swing x 80”, 3” spindle bore; Newall XY control
- TOS SUI40 engine lathe; 16” swing x 60”, 2.5” spindle bore
- Clausing Metosa C2087 gap bed engine lathe; 20” x 80”, 3” spindle bore
- Colchester Triumph 2000 engine lathe, 16” swing x 60”, 2-1/4” spindle bore
- Smart & Brown tool room lathe
- TOS FNK25 milling machine
- Elliot SturdiMill 1500 NO. 3 universal milling machine
- Stanco 6MS2E universal milling machine
- Wotan Iberico 4” horizontal boring mill
- Richards 42” vertical boring mill
- Horng Mao RD-F1250 radial drill
- Buffalo 3 head gang drill
- Metalmizer 18” vertical band saw
- Powerfist 11” bandsaw
- Canox 300 & 400 amp wire feed welders
- Miller 300 amp TIG welder
- Tool grinder, 5HP
- Ridgid 535 & 300 pipe threaders
- (2) Ridgid pipe stands
- Hydraulic shop press, 36”
- Portable line boring equipment
- Steel strapping set
- (4) Sets oxy-acetylene cutting tools
- Steel racks, tables, etc.
- Milwaukee magnetic drill
- Diamond tool grinder
- Inspection table
- Overhead bridge crane, 5 ton
- Clark & Toyota 4,000LB forklifts
- Jib crane, 1 Ton
- Extensive tooling, dividing heads, quality control & measurement, broaches, parts washer, belt/disc sander, offices, etc.
Owner is willing to stay on by mutually agreed arrangement for a period of up to six months to assist with the transition of business to the new owner.
Contact Ken Ardiel at Tradewest for viewing
and additional information.
Tel: 604.530.9351 or firstname.lastname@example.org